Confira abaixo um trecho da newsletter da Sociedade Americana de Microbiologia:
3. ASM Young Ambassadors Continue to Engage!
The ASM Young Ambassador Network continues to thrive, thinking of creative ways to engage early career scientists and their local scientific communities. Below is a brief snapshot of recent accomplishments:
• Viktoria Rungelrath (Germany) was published in the online magazine of the University of Leipzig and the journal of the of the German Association of General and Applied Microbiology (VAAM), highlighting her work as Young Ambassador, ASM programs and membership.
• Pavel Nazarov (Russia) received an award from the Russian Ministry of Education and Science for his article on antimicrobial resistance and his participation at ASM Microbe 2017.
• Tatiana Ascencio (El Salvador) in partnership with ASM Country Ambassador, Leonor Linares and the Ministry of Health (MINSAL), organized the ASM Scientific Writing Workshop for 15 medical doctors who work in rural health clinics throughout the country.
• Paola Scavone (Uruguay) organized a lecture series on metagenomics data analysis at the Institut Pasteur, Montevideo, Uruguay. Using Adobe Connect, Scavone live streamed the event to her colleagues and fellow Young Ambassadors in Latin America.
• Russel Lee (Singapore) organized two ASM Scientific Writing Workshops at the National University of Singapore and Nayang Technological University.
• Tatiana Pinto (Brazil) successfully showcased ASM using 8 virtual lectures at the first IMPPG/ASM Thais Souto Padron Symposium at the Instituto de Microbiologia, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro and at a large ASM booth at the Brazilian Society for Microbiology Annual Meeting.
• Stacy Stephenson-Clarke (Jamaica) implemented the ASM Art of Science Communication Workshop at the University of the West indies, Mona Campus.
• Jasper Chan (Hong Kong) implemented the ASM Scientific Writing and Publishing Workshop for over 40 students, post-doc fellows, and young research assistants at the University of Hong Kong.
• Sumia Alturki (Yemen) showcased ASM to over 500 attendees at the Scientific Meeting for Medical Laboratories in Sana’a, Yemen.
• Elena Schneider (Australia) presented ASM and awarded an ASM Best Poster Prize at the Victorian Infection and Immunology Young Investigator Symposium and the Monash University 12th Annual Postgraduate Research Symposium.
To learn more, please contact Kirsten Bartlett (email@example.com).
Clique aqui e acesse a lista de docentes credenciados para novos alunos em 2018.1
Clique aqui para conferir o edital de seleção de mestrado
Clique aqui para conferir o edital de seleção de doutorado